Facilitator, Trainer and Motivational Speaker
An enthusiastic and energetic person interested in exploring his own abilities and inspiring others to explore their.
Inspired from the amazing journey of weakness into strength into weakness that starts with “The Drop” Mr Shabir Ahmad is keenly interested in challenging himself and inspiring others to beat personal goals. He works for achieving personal excellence through self-awareness, critical thinking and creativity.
After graduating from school with “good marks” he challenged the odds by not choosing, rather cancelling his admission in intermediate “Pre-medical” and choose the field of Business. He did his Bachelor in Commerce from University of Peshawar and Masters in Business Administration from Institute of Management Sciences (IMSciences Peshawar). He has done his Master of Science (MS) from University of South Wales UK.
Mr Ahmad has diverse exposures and experiences. He loves to experiment new ideas and explore new possibilities. He believes every one of us is a Champion of his own world. He has been involved in youth leadership and motivation since his school life. He has volunteered, worked and trained youth with different students’ societies, forums and organizations.
Volunteered and remained head of Peshawar Society for Children Hobbies.
Formed and supervised Society for Students rights (SSR) in Peshawar.
Volunteer, coordinated and worked with different NGOs and INGOs during earth quick 2005. Like Islamic Relief International (Pakistan), Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan, Sahara trust for life.
Executive member of Students Society at IMSciences Peshawar.
Member and mentor at students Islamic Society at University of South Wales UK.
Member and coordinator Muslim affairs at Students Union University of South Wales UK.
Volunteer Islamic Relief International (UK)
Volunteer Foundation of Students Islamic Societies UK.
Founder|CEO (September 2016 to Present)
The First Drop
A youth training and counselling initiative.
National Program Manager (June 2014 to August 2016)
Alkhidmat Orphan Care Program (Orphans Family Support)
Management Trainee (August 2009 to January 2014)
Traveloldge Hotels Limited UK
Facilitator (January 2009 to June 2009) Student Union University of South Wales
Projects and trainings’
- Conceptualization and coordination in development of ERP software for Orphan Family Support at Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan.
- Coordination and development of Children Character Development Model with renowned rewriter and trainer Mr. Akhtar Abbas. (12 booklets based on 6 values and 2 training manuals one for mentors and one for mothers)
- Plan, executed and conducted five trainings for staff capacity building during job as National Program Manager. (Each training was for three days with an average 40 participants each).
- Plan, executed and conducted several trainings and motivational sessions on Children Character Development Model throughout Pakistan.
- Planed executed and monitored fund raising and marketing campaigns for raising awareness for the rights of orphans and deprived children of our society.
- Conceptualized, initiated and coordinated efforts for declaring 15th ramzan to be observed as “World Orphans Day” as declared by OIC. Worked on a parliamentary resolution for this purpose.
Formed, coordinated and conducted meetings and sessions of “Pakistan Orphan Care Forum”. The Forum consisted of 23 national and international organizations working for the rights of orphans in Pakistan.
Coordination and interaction
Worked on several projects related to orphans rights and character development with a number of national and international organizations. Like Islamic Relief International, Human Appeal International, ICNA Relief Canada, Zakat Foundation USA, UK Islamic Mission, Muslim Aid UK, Muslim Hands, Helping Hand for Relief and Development, Qatar Charity, IHH Turkey, Cansuyu Turkey.
Leadership & Motivation teacher, Diversity expert, Experiential Learning and skills Facilitation.
Scope of Work
- Tailoring training for strategic objectives
- Conceptualization & development of Training modules
- Career Planning & Succession in organizations
- Facilitation of Small & large groups
- Evaluation mechanisms
Training of Trainers